A Conversation for This Page Intentionally Left Blank

(This comment intentionally left blank)

Post 1

Brandy Bottle (1+7+8+0!+0!+4! = 42)

pedant

Post 2

Etheriel

(This comment intentionally left blank apart from the statement printed on it)

pedant

Post 3

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

(this researcher's expression intentionally left blank)

zen

Post 4

the potter

All these blank pages. All these blank comments.

One indeed feels a peace settle over the mind.

More blankness may be good for the soul.

I shall make my quest one for blank pages.

zen

Post 5

Researcher jaw25yo

this comment and researchers expressions intentionally left blank apart from the statement typed in it.

zen

Post 6

Peregrin

This answer intentionally left blank.

That was the answer I gave to many of my electronics exam questions. Suffice to say, I did not pass. smiley - blue

The body of this post was intentionally left blank

Post 7

aPerson, An Angelastic (and alliterative) Acronymaniac

Post 8

Peregrin

Post 9

St. tar-palantir (patron saint of left-handers)

smiley - zen

Post 10

Blue

How now zen cow? Mu!

Post 11

Martin Harper

Words with wrong sentence was this written in the intentionally order the.

How now zen cow? Mu!

Post 12

Peregrin

This is intentionally the completely wrong aardvark.

How now zen cow? Mu!

Post 13

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

Your comment is completely hatstand.

zen

Post 14

AK - fancy that!

This post intentionally left mostly blank, except for the part that isn't. This part intentionally left not blank at all, for lack of somewhere better to put the statement, "this post entionally left blank," and the other words that come after it.

Ha. smiley - tongueout

Post 15

MysteriousOneWoS/Darth Horrifus - Thingite Well of Souls and member of the MotMV, Chief of the ICUP and Founder of the Mint

Apart from this pointless sentence, this post has been left blank, apart from the stuff at the top. smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post