A Conversation for The Freedom From Faith Foundation

I'm atheist,

Post 1

Amanda

I'm fun, and I hardly ever engage in heavy drug use any more. I think that I'd very much like to join in on the Foundation, please. smiley - smiley

*hopes to bob that a psychological evaluation isn't a part of the screening process*

I'm atheist,

Post 2

GTBacchus

Howdy, Amanda. smiley - smiley

Thanks for dropping by. Of course, you're quite welcome to join. Psychological evaluation? It's a thought - screen out the normals - but I think our self-selection system works pretty well. smiley - winkeye

The joining procedures (there should be something on the homepage about it) involve dropping into the current Business Forum (which is probably the only one on the page), announcing your intent to become one of us, and naming your chair. Then we all get to make whatever remarks occur to us, and things proceed from there according to the laws of physics, or some combination of the laws of physics and "free will" - we've not yet decided which.

Welcome. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more