van-smeiter

And it sounds like it's gonna get a whole lot scarier smiley - evilgrin

Interesting interview with Moffat on Front Row:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rlx6k/Front_Row_30_03_2010/

Moffat's bit starts about 5m40s in smiley - ok

Dr Who: New Series, New Doctor

Post 22

Alfster

Some interesting comments in there. Well done his son for telling his dad about the rubbish episode title. The new one is great.

Post 23

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

Are we sure the new theme tune isn't a one-off for the first episode? I assumed it was when the Tardis got hit by lightning, implying it's still in trouble, and kind of dismissed it thereafter. It was only people discussing it on here that reminded me the show even _had_ a theme tune.

Post 24

Alfster

I doubt it's a one-off. With the budget cuts they wouldn't spend money on a one-off like that.

Post 25

RadoxTheGreen - Retired

In comparison, it'll be interesting to see how much money gets thrown at the new series of Primeval when it returns to ITV. I'm assuming they're going to pitch them head to head given the decision to give the show another two series (and a movie).

Post 26

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I can't watch ITV. It just leaves me in a bad mood.

It's like drinking meths, I can feel my brain cells crying out in protest and then expiring before I pass out.

Post 27

RadoxTheGreen - Retired

Wait for the movie then...although Warners are doing it, which isn't a good start smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more