A Conversation for The h2g2 Doctor Who Group

I Demand Membership!

Post 1

ftw2g2

I want to join up, and anyone who disagrees shall be exterminated, then be fed to the Monster of Peladon!

Also, what if I said pwetty pwease?

I Demand Membership!

Post 2

Taff Agent of kaos

<< an incredibly inaccurate guide (slightly nore inaccurate than the infamous Hitchhiker's Guide)>>

so you work for wikipedia thensmiley - ermsmiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - lurk

smiley - bat

I Demand Membership!

Post 3

ftw2g2

How did you find out?!?! Did Marvin tell you?!?! I mean *cough* I have no idea what you're talking about.

I Demand Membership!

Post 4

Taff Agent of kaos

you dont need membership, just jump in and people around will say hismiley - ok

smiley - bat

I Demand Membership!

Post 5

ftw2g2

Okay then. I like Skaro pie.

I Demand Membership!

Post 6

Taff Agent of kaos

nice for you

the main threads at the moment were, dr. who and geronimo, it all seems to have dried up in anticipation of the new series

smiley - bat

I Demand Membership!

Post 7

ftw2g2

The suspense of waiting for the new series is killing me. At least I hope it's the suspense.

I Demand Membership!

Post 8

Alfster

With RTD gone it's not going to be suspenders that's killing you...2legs wears those so the rest of us can relax.

The question is: when is Matt Smiths picture being put up on the Dr Who H2G2 page?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I Demand Membership!

Post 9

eloisa

Never!
I'm in denial, it's nice here.
Fluffy.

I Demand Membership!

Post 10

ftw2g2

How's the denial going? Good?

I'm in denial as well. If I may point out, this is all Wilf's fault. CURSE YOU WILF, YOU KILLED DAVID TENANT!

I Demand Membership!

Post 11

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

I'm on the fence. I can see denial from here, but it looks a bit isolated to me. I like being no more than a hop-skip-and-jump from any point of view, should the need arise.

I Demand Membership!

Post 12

ftw2g2

Fences are also isolated, these days.

Key: Complain about this post