This is the Message Centre for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Wow! It's gone!

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I had what I thought was a pre-cancerous mole on my forehead where I had been wearing a hat for years and the band had apparently irritated a follicle or a sweat gland.
It was red and bled easily and hurt when I wore a hat, so I stopped wearing hats and I worried about that thing for a long time.

Five minutes ago I just happened to brush my hair (which is almost hippy length) away from my forehead, I noticed something was missing. The 'mole' is gone! In it's place is only a little flaking skin.

Wow!

Wow! It's gone!

Post 2

zendevil

Yay!!!smiley - applause

You know something bizarre? I went to this thread just as i was thinking, quite coincidentally (er...i think?) "Hmm; i really should get that weird new patchy mole type thing on my arm checked out"

I probably won't go as far as seeing the doc, though i might show it to the pharmacist if it doesn't start fading away over the next week or so.

zdt

Wow! It's gone!

Post 3

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

That's good news, Tonsil! smiley - biggrinsmiley - rainbow

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Wow! It's gone!

Post 4

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

That, coupled with the fact that I went to pay my gas bill and found that I didn't have one because they had made a mistake and charged me too much before and given me a credit this month, made last week a very important and blessed week for me.

This week I have a new co-worker and he is working out wonderfully. He's from another store and he transferred because he was tired of being surrounded by idiots. As am I.

Wow! It's gone!

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Oh, isn't that great when that happenssmiley - smiley (in answer to both points).

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more