This is the Message Centre for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

i haven't entered anything in my journal

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

because I really haven't had much to say.

I have had several odd experiences lately, but I haven't the words to describe them.

I have been simply overwhelmed.

Shnooks and I went to see "Ghostrider" and for such an expensive film, it lay there like a wet potato.

I am feeling very alone.
Yet, i am also feeling the need to be left alone.

The weather has changed again. I am having trouble breathing and the cats are shedding.

I have a pile of supposedly adult things that I need to do, but I am being very young at the moment and very ignorant.

It's not that I think that they will take care of themselves. I know I have to do them. I think I will just wait until the last minute as i really don't want to think about them.

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi Tonsil! smiley - smiley

Oh! You're having a fit of the smiley - blues? What sort of stuff are you supposed to be doing that you're not at the moment?

I don't think I've heard of 'Ghostrider' - what was it about?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hi TR, I feel that way about housework, all the time. I don't think I've done any, other than wash the pots and clothes, since my Dad died in November. I've been poorly on and off since then and had two anal probings (by doctors) which were horrible, uncomfortable and undignified. So I'll join you singing the smiley - blue

Hi ZSFsmiley - hug

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi GB! Sorry to hear you have the s too. smiley - hug

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Post 5

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Hi, GB!
i finally did some washing up left over from a year or so ago.
Since we had the old dog put down just before Christmas, I have been trying to get some of her voluminous hair out of the house.
In the meantime, the new cats, Harley and Indian, have been rummaging, knocking off and bouncing around through the house, disturbing much and distributing their own fur.

The weather keeps swerving between sunny and dark, cold and almost warm. This morning I have had to put on the heater for the first time in weeks.

smiley - fish, they are doing silly adult things at work, like not showing up, and going off to california to take care of mum for two weeks, and giving two weeks notice while the boss is gone... and leaving bog paper on the floor of the customer restroom instead of installing it in the dispenser...

I have to do my taxes, but i'm afraid to do it wrong again.

"Ghostrider" is a nicolas cage film based on an old Marvel comic book character created by Stan Lee in the sixties. It was the updating of a Golden Age character who rode a horse and did all kinds mysterious things. The Lee version rode a motorcycle and turned into a flaming skull while he punished bad people with a "penance stare" that let them feel all the pain of their victims. In the movie, which is an odd thing filled with CGI, lame stunts and silly exposition, the lead character pretty much waddles through the plot predictably, knocking down bad guys who are supposedly invincible and turning on the devil who made him what he was and getting away with it. Also included are an unnecessary series of bad Elvis impressions and some pretty cool looking bikes.

The WR is sick. She had a cousin die last week who had the same first name as her. They were close in age, also. She called me last night to say that I would probably be called in to take her place on second shift tonight, which would make a double shift for me as I am supposed to work third shift, also.

My bills are sucking my money down a hole, as well as the tax bill, and the rent. Supposedly, a raise is in the offing.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more