This is the Message Centre for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Kiss on the forehead

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I was filling in for a couple hours at the store last night and the WR came into the back room while I was breaking down boxes and asked me to feel if she felt feverish. She did seem a bit flushed, but she had just spent an hour in the cooler.
I applied the back of my hand to her forehead and she said,"No, that's not how you do it. You've got to kiss it to really feel it."
um. Okay. So I did.
Not too warm... at least she wasn't.
I might have been a bit feverish afterwards, though.

smiley - blush

Kiss on the forehead

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Oh, bless!smiley - magic I always used the palm and fingers. Is the back of the hand more sensitive for you? (From the title, I had thought it was you who got the kiss on the forehead - probably even better that you got to give one.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Kiss on the forehead

Post 3

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I was taught to use the back of the hand by my mother.
I don't know why she did it that way.

I find the whole thing terribly confusing.

Kiss on the forehead

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

How are things with the WR?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Kiss on the forehead

Post 5

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

We seem to be actually communicating.

Kiss on the forehead

Post 6

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

My birthday is tomorrow, the 28th, and I was warned again by the WR that if she celebrated it, it would have to be before or after the date, as a good friend of her's and the fiance of another friend of her's had his birthday on that day.

Lovely.

We have also been having a weird set of discussions on the use of the word "love".

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more