A Conversation for h2g2 Smiley Ideas List

Moose smiley

Post 1

Purple Moose - He comes, he goes. But mainly the latter...

Can i have a moose smiley please, so i don't have to keep using
this:- smiley - reindeer at the bottom of my messages...
Thank you!
smiley - reindeer

Moose smiley

Post 2

h2g2Support

smiley - ok

Moose smiley

Post 3

does smiley - ok mean that one will be made!?
*crosses fingers*
smiley - reindeer

Moose smiley

Post 4

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

means it is on the list that the bods will take a serious look at when they start drafting the next batch to be released.. smiley - biggrin

Moose smiley

Post 5

lonemoose

having been the lonemoose for a fair number of years now (I assure you its tough at the top) I feel that it is only fair that the moose community adopt a totem, and what better than a smiley moose. Purple moose, correct me if i'm wrong, but seems to me that you already have a smiley moose (or something with antler like protrusions). Greed is essentially bad & when was the last time you heard of a greedy, happy moose?

Moose smiley

Post 6

lonemoose

Whoops, sorry, just realised that what I thought was a moose is in fact a reindeer, hence please ignore my previous ramblings, and just as a last ditch attempt at regaining my honour, I agree with the purple one, GIVE US OUR SMILEY MOOSE!

Moose smiley

Post 7

yes, i thought that the smiley - reindeer wasn't really appropriate, as there are plenty of differences between them and moose.
smiley - reindeer

Moose smiley

Post 8

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

*campaigns*

Moose smiley! smiley - wow

Moose smiley

Post 9

what!?!? This is discraceful! Where's our smiley???
smiley - reindeer (still wishing whe could use <moose&gtsmiley - winkeye

Moose smiley

Post 10

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

YES! we want a moose smiley!!!
think of all the poor neglected moose out here having to use reindeer!!! (or other inappropriate animals)

}:8)

Moose smiley

Post 11

Quille the cynic...TC

aww yes moose would be nice. On a side note- is the plural of moose, moose?
forever!
smiley - elfsmiley - winkeye

Moose smiley

Post 12

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

well... alot of ppl. seem to think it is...but i have read both mooses and meese (goose-geese, moose-meese).

}:8) hoping for a moose smiley (SOON!!!!)

Moose smiley

Post 13

yes, the plural of Moose is moose. But I think mooses sounds better smiley - smiley
smiley - reindeer

Moose smiley

Post 14

Quille the cynic...TC

Aww well it all makes sense now smiley - huhsmiley - laugh Yes we need a moose..! or meese or mooses or moose..SMILEY! (no that the new smileys aren't beyond my expectations but it is a human characteristic to always desire more or we'd never improve..)
smiley - elf

Moose smiley

Post 15

YAY FOR THE MOOSE SMILEY!!!
i personally like meese, i think it sounds cool.

Moose smiley

Post 16

smiley - reindeer

Moose smiley

Post 17

*forms picket line complete with corny signs*
We Want our moose smiley!!!

Moose smiley

Post 18

do you actually think the people at smiley hq are actually taking any notice of this campaign? I'm not sure...
smiley - reindeer <-------- soon to be a (hopefully)

Moose smiley

Post 19

i think not...shame though..we really could use a moose smiley...U know, i checked the other day and there are something like 35 Moose on h2g2... i really think this smiley is an essential!!!

Moose smiley

Post 20

yes, and about 30 of the 35 aren't actually active any more, well I don't think. They don't seem to have posted anything for a long time...
...damn...
smiley - reindeer

Key: Complain about this post

Moose smiley

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more