Bunny movie parodies! smiley - popcorn

http://www.angryalien.com/

I found this hilarious!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

they have of good one "psycho", I think

I found this hilarious!

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Have to check that out, thanks!smiley - smiley

I found this hilarious!

Post 4

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Harrumph. It's not work safe. 'Access Denied'. The IT Cops will probably swoop any minute. Is that them I hear kicking at the door? smiley - run

smiley - winkeyeI'll check it out from home L8R.

Q: Donnie Darko or Harvey?

I found this hilarious!

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

That's a pity, coz it's funny!!

smiley - biggrin

I found this hilarious!

Post 6

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Ah, yes, I think I've seen one or two of these before. I especially liked "Jaws" and "Night Of the Living Dead". Thanks for sharing, JEllen! That's a great way to start a morning. smiley - smiley

I found this hilarious!

Post 7

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Ooh, did you really just find this site? smiley - biggrinI love it!

I found this hilarious!

Post 8

Researcher 556780

Yuh me too, I needed that! smiley - ok

I found this hilarious!

Post 9

fundamentallyflawed

Tee-hee! I love the Alien one. I posted the link on the Ontario Rabbit Education Organization (OREO) forum.

I found this hilarious!

Post 10

smiley - huh They're trying to educate *rabbits*?!! This is madness! It must be stopped!

I found this hilarious!

Post 11

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrinMy teenage mutant ninja bunnies are already in training for world domination!

I found this hilarious!

Post 12

One wonders if abstinence education will be part of the rabbit's curriculum. smiley - erm

FF, I'll be thinking of you whenever our Netflix "Night of the Lepus" arrives. At the present rate of DVD viewing, we should have it within a couple of weeks.

I found this hilarious!

Post 13

fundamentallyflawed

Sounds very interesting. I'll have to look that one up. I recently saw a movie on TMN called Phil the Alien that was very funny indeed. It featured great moments such as this...

MAN: And what's your name?
PROSTITUTE: Candy.
MAN: And who doesn't love candy!smiley - winkeye
CANDY: My parents.smiley - cry

There was also a super-intelligent talking beaver.
"Hey are you some sort of metamorphic extraterrestrial lost in the woods?"

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I found this hilarious!

Post 14

Has anyone (apart from me) seen Liquid Sky?

I found this hilarious!

Post 15

fundamentallyflawed

It doesn't sound too familiar. What's it about?

I found this hilarious!

Post 16

I own "Liquid Sky". smiley - ok

FF, it's a post-punk or "new wave" sort of sci-fi flick. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085852/ IMO, it's one of the coolest "weird" films ever.

I found this hilarious!

Post 17

I believe it was your mention of aliens which inspired Edward's question.

I'm going to have to watch it again soon... smiley - ta Edward

I found this hilarious!

Post 18

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

Yeah... I vaguely recall seeing it, though can't recall much of the plot. The other one, from about the same time-period, was "The Brother From Another Planet" (John Sayles). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087004/#comment

My favorite scene in TBFAP was when "The Brother" was at Ellis Island (filmed prior to the renouvation when it was pretty much a ruin). (Background: Buildings absorb high emotions such as love, fear, hatred. The "Brother" can sense these emotions when he touches an object.)

The Brother (Joe Morton), running from two interplanetary bounty-hunters (one played by Sayles and the other by David Strathairn, recently in "Good Night and Good Luck") ends up at Ellis Island and, exhausted, sits down on one of the benches and immediately jumps up, as though jolted by electricity.... He touches a wall and is bombarded by the "vibes" absorbed from generations of the flotsam and jetsam of humanity that moved through the building... It really was throught-provoking.

Another film of the same era and with the same sort of cult following (which I also enjoyed) was "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086856/

(Christopher Lloyd played one of the aliens -- who were all called John, by the way, as did John Lithgow and Vincent Schiavelli)

I found this hilarious!

Post 19

Once again, PC demonstrates her cool credentials. I saw several times when I lived in Ottawa, where I was a member of two Cinema clubs. (One was called the Towne...what was the other? The Carleton?). I even went so far as to buy a poster for it. I wonder if I've still got that in my attic?

smiley - musicalnoteMe and my rhythm box...smiley - musicalnote

I found this hilarious!

Post 20

smiley - blush Aw, shucks, Edward.

From what I've heard of your housekeeping, and hoarding, habits, I would be willing to bet you do in fact still have that poster around. smiley - winkeye

Mudhooks, "Buckaroo Banzai" was one of my favorite films, back in the day. John Lithgow was nuts. "Brother", not so high on my list. smiley - laugh But my better half really liked it.

Key: Complain about this post