This is the Message Centre for Evangeline

Reading Food

Post 1

wobbly archer

Hello and Welcome
I understand from your posting that food and reading are two of your hobbies.
On the East coast of the U.K. where I hail from we have found a way to combine the two.

METHOD:
1 Take a piece of bread (I find square and flat usually works)
2 With a blunt knife press into the bread firmly the shape of letters of the alphabet. These can be arranged to form "words".
3 Gently warm the bread until golden brown. I find an electric toaster is perfect for this.
4 When desired colour is acheived your "Toast" can be smeared lightly with butter or similar product.
HEY PRESTO--- Readable Food

Please try it and let me know how you get on.
With kind regards
The Wobbly Archer

Reading Food

Post 2

Evangeline

I will have to try that the next time I make breakfast for my friends. They like my food experiments. One of my friends especially likes the faces that I make on top of her salads. I use half of a boiled egg with an olive on top for each eye, a lemon wedge for a nose, and a tomato wedge for the mouth. Sometimes I use shredded carrots for hair. The same friend has sent me notes on my sandwiches written in mustard. ( Our mothers only said not to play with our food).

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Evangeline

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more