A Conversation for The Potato Army HQ

I, [ lostbis], wish to join the Potato Army

Post 1

lostbis

I, [lostbis], am ready and willing to sign up to the ranks of the Potato Army.
In joining the Potato Army I will be able to offer my skills in [imagination and prophecy].

Signed [lostbis]

potatoes, grow potatoes , eat potatoes, we all the meambers shall eat the raw potatoes. we have seen from experiance that those who ate cooked potatoes have all become potatoes themselves. and since we are potatoes eating the cooked ones will revert us all to the unpotatao state which we all hate

Post 2

Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

*hands you a spud gun*

smiley - erm the snowman our supreme leader is not about and

Cal who is now the page editor is also not about smiley - erm

Post 3

lostbis

thanks for the spud gyn, but currently i am the comandor-in- chief of the potato army and i am successfully leading a war against the invading titanian army from the planet vega.

i command you to join the army as sson as possible and bring all the weapons in your possession!!

eat potato

Post 4

Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

*blinks*

smiley - erm I'm confuzzled smiley - erm

Post 5

Fufidius

Warning all new recruits: remember to carefully remove all the eyes on your potato before eating. Cyanide is a dangerous substance. We can only be thankful that it did nothing worse to lostbis than turn him into a fanatic for the cause.

Post 6

lostbis

Cyanide is made up of a potato enriching substance called fendu, a new research published on the journal of the potato army disclosed.
It is suggested that anyone who is about to eat a potato share one with a poor neighbour in order to avoid damage by the cyanide substance.

Post 7

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*blinks* oh

Post 8

Fufidius

In an effort to end the spread of this dangerous substance without limiting our recruits to a mere half a potato a day, I am issuing free potato peelers to every member of the potato ary, each one equipped with a little hook for digging out the eyes. And if you taste something sour, spit!smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post