A Conversation for Northern Ireland Protestants funded by the Pope!

Nothing added?

Post 1

Chicken in black

Your article heading,'Northern Ireland Protestants funded by the Pope!' adds a lot. The article states that William III may have been funded by the Pope. This is very different that your 'mischievous' heading.

Nothing added?

Post 2

Kaz

Sorry, I was being sensationalist, cause I wanted it to catch peoples attention. It was something I didn't know about and wanted to hear other peoples opinions. If it is a genuine problem for you, then I'll change it!

Nothing added?

Post 3

Chicken in black

Not a problem. Apparently the Pope ordered the church bells rung to celebrate the victory at the Boyne. Also, Ireland was given to England by a Pope. Admittedly it was by the only Pope who was born in England, Nicholas Breakspear. I can't remember what name he used in office; may have been one of the Piouses.

Nothing added?

Post 4

Kaz

Popes eh?! Who would have them?

Nothing added?

Post 5

Chicken in black

When he wears that white dress, he certainly gives me the horn. (with apologies to Peter Cook).

Nothing added?

Post 6

Kaz

Now I'm worried! I think I have missed something there, possibly a reference to a film I have never seen?!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Northern Ireland Protestants funded by the Pope!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more