A Conversation for People for Peace

Post calling

Post 1

Post Team

Hi purplejeny smiley - smiley
If you want to expand this a little I would be pleased to put this in this week's edition of The Post... if not, would a link from the Announcements page help at all?

shazz smiley - magic

Post calling

Post 2

purplejenny

A link from the announcements page would be great, as would any suggestions for expansion.

I intend to publicise this further now, elicit more comments ans expans it to include a short statement of intent, a few quotes from Franklin, Ghandi and so on, and then links to a list of researchers whi have signed up and links to pages about peace, politics, prayer and suchlike within and outside of the guide.

I intend to do a 'final(ish') version by midnightish GMT tonite, so that peeps can sign up to the text safe assured that the text will not be edited afterwards.

thanks for your help - more is very welcome smiley - smiley

Peace and love

purplejenny

Post calling

Post 3

Willem

Hey Jen! Great idea - your time's up, am I looking at the finished product?

Post calling

Post 4

purplejenny

Hi Willem,

not yet - I think I meant BST! I'm gonna see what comments are made and finish it off before my bedtime, nut that may be another hour or two. Any suggestions?

I'm really sorry to hear of what happened to your dad. Did you get my email - how are you and your family coping?

much love

Jenny

xx

Post calling

Post 5

Willem

We're OK - we're a levelheaded bunch. We've already been through some tough times. You can read more in my latest journal entry.

I got your email - thanks a lot!

Love,

Willem

Post calling

Post 6

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Your time is now up on BST now smiley - silly

This looks like a groovy idea, I'd like to help if you need anything. Let me know.

Yleiba

Post calling

Post 7

Post Team

Hi purplejenny.

I think this can go in as it is now, unless you have added anything to it more recently.
It is short but to the point.
I will put it in this week's edition and provide a link back to the original... best to subscribe to The Post article also just incase anyone replies in there though. smiley - cheerup

shazz smiley - magic

Post calling

Post 8

Post Team

The Post article is here pj... I have linked to the original and will put it into the Post Links also... though maybe not tonight as I seem rather busy. smiley - rose
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A634466

shazz smiley - magic

Post calling

Post 9

purplejenny

Cheers Shazz,

I've decided to leave the wording as is - short bit sweet as a Girl Called Ben says. I'm gonna put more names into the 'edited by' bit, and maybe add a quote or two, but essentially it stays as it is.

Thanks for the publicity,

peace and love

pj

Key: Complain about this post