A Conversation for The Real Leo Club

The Nine Lives Bar

Post 1

Leo

smiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcat

There's a long stretch of bar-top that nobody will mind if you jump on and walk around. Lots of drinks - most of them beastly - are lined the shelves on the other side. The bartender is curled up and napping in the corner.

The Nine Lives Bar

Post 2

mummit

Hello fellow Lions. I have to admit, I am very impressed with this Club - luxurious sofas, opulent furnishings, in short, all the little extravagances us Leos expect, nay demand! I have just woken up the bartender (caught cat-napping at this time of the morning honestly!) and ordered breakfast for us all: smiley - friedeggsmiley - strawberriessmiley - cupcakesmiley - cappuccino

The Nine Lives Bar

Post 3

Leo

Yum! Don't mind if I join you. My inner Garfield is growling...

The Nine Lives Bar

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Please can I have a large smiley - redwine

Thank you

smiley - 2centssmiley - 2cents

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more