This is the Message Centre for Einauni Muznobotti

Willem, Vivienne, and Valerie Too, again!!!

Post 121

Dorothy Outta Kansas

That sounds great, Willie! Actually, I'll be honest: it sounds great, but I'm not the sort of person who is suited to enjoy camping outdoors, so it sounds like it would be better for you!

I really hope that whenever you feel unhappy, whenever things aren't going well for you and you don't know what to do with yourself, you will consider those words and find yourself enjoying nature as you've said. The burning sun, shouting wind, throbbing cold; the absolute reality of a nature untouched by people; it all sounds so vital and enjoyable.

Chiefly, I think we glamourise all that belongs to an era different to the one we live in. I would love to live on a farm, away from man-made horrors like cars, tractors, Sky Satellite Television, Sony Playstations, and so on. Just me and Husband, living off the land, running the animals and growing the crops. Just the sting of the wind, the warmth of the sun, the smell of animals that look to you for comfort. But I know that I wouldn't last in such an atmosphere: I require the comforts of 21st Century life. And when I am cold, I'm not a very nice person - without central heating, I'd be irritable non-stop!

For these reasons, I love reading what the pair of you write about. I idealise your experiences, and dream about seeing the sorts of things you're seeing. Keep it up, guys, and I'll try to match your Postings with excitingly written mundanity. (It's perspective, I know - I'm sure middle-England doesn't seem mundane to you, but it is, to me!)

x x Fenny (UT)

It takes two (or three) to talk!

Post 122

Dorothy Outta Kansas

I read A Girl Called Ben's Posting in the thread you started, Tony.

I didn't want to put anything there, for two reasons: I'd already echoed Ben completely, and didn't want the entire h2 community to know I don't have two thoughts to rub together; and also, by the time I came to write something, Moxie had moved the thread and we'd all promised to stop discussing LeKZ behind her back.

So this is a reminder about this thread, guys. And a request. I've had my share of hassles over the years, and I'd love to think I have a confident, outgoing, and secure personality. But I don't. Circumstances grate on me, the way they grate on all people. I did something a few weeks ago, and I will take the results without complaints. I know I am Persona Non Grata with one person, and I understand that.

Over the past few weeks, circumstances have led me to believe that the emails I've been receiving (mainly bcc'd, but sometimes included visibly) have turned all my friends against me. At the moment, there are two people whom I can rely on to speak in a friendly manner to me, and one of those knows me in Real Life. Upon receipt of the first email, I wrote a message in my journal, asking people who had issues with me to take it up with me personally.

Guys, I've received no emails, no journal-postings. I hope this means that no one has an issue with me, but I'm upset about the damage, the hurt, that became obvious on your thread about the Parodies. And I think I may have caused chasms between me and people who used to like me.

So to my request: will you respond here, and show me you will still talk to me in friendship (because my enemy's friend, and my friend's enemy, is a person, quoth Ben); or will you respond at my journal (U177893) to let me know your opinion and allow me to respond to it?

x x Fenny (UT and Hope)

Post 123

GTBacchus

Fenny, smiley - hug

Of course I'll drop by your journal. I haven't read that other thread for what?, 16 hours now, and I'll catch up there in a second, but there's nothing going on there that's going to make me stop being friends with anyone. I posted in anger last night, and probably owe a few apologies, but here I am online again, ready to get started on any bridge-mending that needs to get done.

I'll see ya at your page, because that seems like the friendly place to say, yeah, we're still friends, as far as I'm concerned. smiley - smiley

Post 124

Fenny Reh Craeser <Zero Intolerance: A593796>

Thank you! smiley - smiley

I was worried that what I had done had created some long-lasting damage to a lot of people and to their relationships with me. I've not heard from Willie since before Christmas, apart from the posting above, and I do so enjoy your inputs to this thread.

All the best and I'll see you around (at work, so doing short-and-sweet posts)

x x Fenny (UT)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Einauni Muznobotti

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more