This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

July=Run, run, run!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

As everyone that's known me for a few years knows, fireworks selling season hits every year from June 28th-July 5th. So that's a lot of running around and waiting. At least this year, I had the excitement of appearing on the Front Page! I now know how to copy-and-paste links on my phonesmiley - laugh

July 11th was PaperKid's 12th birthday. Since her birthday follows on the heels of fireworks selling season, not a whole lot of advance planning tends to go into her birthday party. It probably also doesn't help that *my* birthday parties were pretty much family only (a natural consequence of my birthday being 3 days after Christmas--I was generally hundreds of miles from my friends during the "Birthday parties are important" years), so I don't really have a clue what a birthday party involves other than what I've picked up over the years. Anyway, *this* year, I was inspired to throw PaperKid a surprise party. Partly because PaperKid wasn't expecting a party until later in the month, and partly because I'd already been planning on spending some mom-and-daughter time with her (perfect time for Tom and Notepad to decorate the housesmiley - whistle) The surprise was a complete success.

July 11th was also my 14th h2g2 anniversary!

July 12th was Tom and my 18th anniversary. We went out to dinner and will be getting away later this week (tomorrow is a dentist appointment for Notepad, and PaperKid's first smiley - football practice of the season).

July=Run, run, run!

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - magicit's all goodsmiley - towel

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - run

July=Run, run, run!

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I have some zucchinis growing in my front yard. I put too much liquid fertilizer on them by mistake, so the leaves are now enormous smiley - monster

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more