This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Happy PaperKid and Notepad

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

As I said in my last journal, I've not had success with this clutch of fertile eggs. So, since I had what I need to raise chicks, I bought chicks at the feed store this morning, while the girls were at school. All preparations had been done while they were asleep, and then I set the brooder up as soon as the girls left this morning (no adults were surprised for this production). I get home from school before the girls do, so I was waiting with my phone to take a video when they walked in, and here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5s-WZx50g&feature=youtu.be (It's the same video that I shared on FB, so if you saw it there, feel free to ignore.)

Post 2

bobstafford

Nice reaction lovely video they share your passion for the chickens. You have a nice family good for you
smiley - laughsmiley - magic

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Is your video a chick flick? smiley - tongueout

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - tomato

Actually, the smiley - chicksmiley - chicksmiley - chicksmiley - chick aren't in the video, apart from a long shot of the bin they're in.

Post 5

Sorry, I couldn't resist smiley - evilgrin.

I basically like chickens. There's one that's a movie star. She's featured on a GEICO commercial. She's a free-range chicken, so she's depicted hitchhiking and riding in a boxcar.

smiley - musicalnote
"I ride the highway...."

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Natural stars, those kids. smiley - biggrin

Post 7

I think a lot of them got stars in their eyes when the movie "Chicken Little" became such a hit.

Post 8

I swear the chicks are twice the size they were when I got them.

Post 9

That sounds like good news. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post