This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2013--November 24

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, the chickens definitely know that food comes from me, especially if I sit on the short wall by the fish pond. I had Frittata on my lap a few times, looking to see if there was anything in my hand, and even Souffle hopped up for the same reason. I have dirty chicken feet tracks on my white skirtsmiley - laugh It *is* dirt, though, so it should come out easy enough. Souffle's lost a lot of weight--visible skinniness could just be due to the molting, like how a long haired cat or dog shrinks dramatically when wet. However, her keel is very prominent and it almost feels like there's nothing under her feathers. I may end up worming everyone, though I'm waiting to hear some opinions on my chicken forum--almost everyone's combs are paler than when I got them (I just checked photos to see if my gut was right about that), though everyone's eating well and everyone's nice and spunky.

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Animals are very good at knowing where their food comes from. The guinea pigs can hear the fridge being opened at 30 paces, and goldfish line up and look out at me when it is coming close to feeding time. Only the tortoise doesn't seem to care.

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Goldfish have short intestinal tracks. It doesn't take long for them to be ready for feeding again.smiley - biggrin

Post 4

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Just passing by Amy. For some reason you weren't showing up on my conversations.

So I have just done a major catch up. And all I want to say, having picked up on your earlier logging and posting problems is that (a) It ain't a competition, and (b) we are all going to cross that line on the thirtieth hand in hand. smiley - smiley

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Hand in hand? Like the Who's in Whoville on Christmas Day as they sing? smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more