This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2013--November 23

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, I'm now persona non grata as far a Penny is concerned. That towel collar thing wasn't working--I was retightening it multiple times a day, and she was still able to chew on her rear--I noticed while watching that she turns her whole body to reach, so having her neck movement restricted doesn't make much difference. Heck, this morning, when I woke up, the towel was on the floor and her regular collar (which I'd used to secure the towel) was hanging around her neck. Penny was *very* happy, and scratching/chewing like mad. So, after further research, and the purchase of a roll of duct tape, Penny is sporting a homemade cone of shame.

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Those fleas must be monstrous!

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - laugh

The cone's more to let the fur grow back in that she's chewed away. It's possible that the fur growing in is itchy, as well.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more