This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2013--November 22

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Can you guys keep a secret?

I mean, I've got just over a month to keep this hidden, and if you guys spill the beans, it'll be rather annoying. After all, one person I'm keeping secrets from doesn't come on h2g2 (and, according to the current rules, can't take over the account I made for her for just over 5.5 more years) and the other person can't read yet.

Unlike most years, I actually know what we're getting the girls for Christmas already. Heck, PaperKid's gift has been hidden in the bottom of a filing cabinet for a couple weeks now (funnily enough, it was due to arrive today, which would've been awkward--PaperKid was at a friend's house when FedEx brought it). PaperKid is getting a tablet for Christmas. And stocking stuffers, of course, but from us, the tablet is pretty much it. The rest of her list will be relayed to Grandma and Grandpa. I'm being very good and not taking it out to "charge and test" itsmiley - whistle Notepad will be getting an easel. Since I'm going to be buying that at a brick-and-mortar store, I've got to figure out how to sneak that in. It may have to live in the shell of the pickup truck for a bit.

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Argh! Preview is my friend...

*tosses an h into the previous post to make < shh > into smiley - shhh*

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

Make sure to charge it the day before (but not test).

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I've never met PaperKid and Notepad, and am unlikely to do so before Christmas. smiley - winkeye

So, your secret is safe with me. You're giving a tabloid and a weasel to your daughters, right? smiley - tongueout

Post 5

smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more