This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Argh!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I just had a nice long rambling journal, clicked the wrong thing, and it's gonesmiley - wah

Summary--we might convert an outbuilding in our yard into a chicken coop. There's a possibility that ducks may live there, too. PaperKid seems OK with the idea of eating said chickens, as long as one will never be on the table.

Argh!

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm confused, Amy. smiley - huh

PaperKid is willing to eat the chickens as long as they are not on the table? Does that mean she's willing to eat the chickens while standing or on a picnic?

Argh!

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - laugh

The lost journal explained it better. What I meant was that she asked that we have at least one chicken that wasn't destined to be eaten.

Argh!

Post 4

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

You might like to read Dmitri's entry in peer review A87801546 if you haven't already.smiley - biggrin

F smiley - dolphin S

Argh!

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Thanks,Amy. That clears it up nicely. smiley - hug

Argh!

Post 6

I hadn't yet--smiley - ta FS!

Argh!

Post 7

Cute post I found while researching chickens (part of the suggested reading on the forum I joined) http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/406/the-care-and-feeding-of-internet-trolls-required-reading

Key: Complain about this post