This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2012--November 19

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - sleepysmiley - yawnsmiley - zzz

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Are you in a clinic where your sleep patterns can be analysed, Amy? smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Nope--just tired last night, and my laptop battery was dead (and my adapter cord kept falling out, so I had to keep restarting).

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Could you tell us about any dreams you had last night? smiley - grovel

Post 5

I don't remember having any. I very rarely do. And when I do remember, they're generally the type where I've already gotten ready for the day when the alarm goes off.

Post 6

Titania (gone for lunch)

(smiley - strawberry)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more