This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2012--November 16

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I can't handle any more "loud" today. Which is why I'm sat in bed with the laptop while Tom and Thomas are out in the livingroom watching War Horse. The description on the box (and what I just read on TV Tropes) sounds interesting, but I think it's safe to assume that any movie that takes place during war is going to have loud spots.

Why have I had too much loud? Well, remember how I said I'm an aid in a special education class? That.

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

The music score for "War Horse" is very pretty. Of course, you wouldn't have to watch the DVD to get the score. A soundtrack CD would work as well or better.

Post 3

AE Hill, Mabin-OGion Character of inauspicious repute

I respect the fact that you were not in the mood.

I think it makes a BIG difference if a person is in the right mood for some particular movie.
I happened to be in the right mood the day I saw War Horse.
I would not have chosen to see it given my assumptions about the movie.
And who can trust the movie ads to tell a person any different.

The war part turned out to be just a backdrop to the main story, or so my mood had me perceive.
It was really a love story that was wrapped around a horse that won the war it found itself in.

I found it quite moving.

Happy daze!

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I'll probably watch it sometime this weekend--it looks good.

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

The love that the man and the horse have for each other is beautiful. smiley - smiley

Post 6

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

(smiley - strawberry)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more