This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

...just out of internet access and time.

I'm not sure when I'll be on again with time to go through backlog, but I will be going through backlog. I'll catch up an Noesis when I can. Hopefully I can squeeze time online soon.

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - ok

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Do you and your family at least have a secure roof over your heas, Amy?

Post 4

Sorry, I meant heads, not heas.

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

The roof is secure, but 'net access isn't, yet. We're mostly unpacked, and have been officially out of the apartment since the beginning of the month.

Post 6

smiley - ok

Post 7

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

smiley - ok . .. ... ................... ............. . .smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 8

Well, Amy, if you ever *do* fall off the face of the Earth, let me know and I'll help any way I can. It may amount to weaving a rescue rope from dental floss, but I'll give it my best.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more