This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

So...

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Anyone want me to say "Hi" to tac for them when he visits on Dontbry?

So...

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - wow

I miss Tac. He was a *wonderful* friend. In retrospect, I now see that he was right about at least *some* of the sheep. I now live a sheep-free life, and am happier than ever before. smiley - smiley

I don't feel (get ready for it) sheepish any more.

One more message for Tac: please drop by H2G2 once in a while.

Do you ever get emails from Batty, Amy?

So...

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I have a feeling tac may have been caught out by the whole BBCid thing, so I don't know if he *can* get back on his old account...

No, I've not talked with Batty via email, and I haven't seen her on FaceBook much either. I'll keep an eye out for her, though, and tell her you were asking about hersmiley - ok

So...

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ooo Tac! smiley - wow Would be nice if he could pop back in... But as you say he might have gotten lost with teh last sign in change smiley - wah say 'hi' to him from me, and 'still hopeful nighthoover's iminant return is, iminatnt'... smiley - smiley

So...

Post 5

Baron Grim

smiley - laugh It's funny that even though I can only see your tag line "yes, I thought so too." as I'm running in brunel, I could recognize you from your idiosyncratic spelling.

So...

Post 6

"So" was the first word Seamus Heaney's translation of "Beowulf." But it doesn't have the voluptuous Angelina Jolie as Grendel's mother. smiley - bigeyes

So...

Post 7

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

shame I haven't given myself a suffix tagline yet, or 2legs and I could thoroughly confuse everyone again be seeming to be each other.

minismiley - mouse

So...

Post 8

I'm confused enough as it is. smiley - smiley

But thanks for the offer. smiley - cupid

So...

Post 9

We had a lovely visit with tac. He's currently living in New Jersey, but will be moving to Maryland with his job the day after returning from his training in Sacramento--which is the reason we got to see him. Tom was impressed that tac drove all the way from Sacramento (a drive we're very familiar with) just to spend 6 hours with us (which, by the way, is the no-stopping-for-a-meal drive time between Sacramento and Crescent City. I bet tac makes it in 5 or lesssmiley - laugh (To give you an idea, HN, Eureka is now only an hour awaysmiley - winkeye))

Once tac left, I crashed on the couch for 2 hours. I think it was a combo of being crazy busy this weekend (had to man the thrift store for Tom, and then clean the downstairs well enough to have company, and then got up early this morning to finish) and the excitement being over. Most of said excitement consisting of my enjoying the guys enjoying each others' company, and watching Faith (once we got out of the restaurant) show off for tac (HN knows exactly the behaviorsmiley - winkeye)

Argh! I just realized I forgot to take any pictures!

Anyway, I passed the "hello"s along, and tac did say he'd try to get up to Boston sometime. We also discussed the genesis of the "2legs bribe toursmiley - ale" and the scariness of the thought of 2legs renting a car and driving up from San Franciscosmiley - evilgrin

So...

Post 10

2Legs has visual impairments, right? Does he drive in England?

So...

Post 11

I think you have to have *some* vision to have visual impairments, so by that definition, nosmiley - winkeye

So...

Post 12

No to both questions, or just one? if the latter, which one? "He has no vision at all, but he drives in England in those little dodge'em cars that they have in amusement parks" would be a cause for concern, if only for the *other* people in the dodge'ems. Here in the U.S., we normally drive on the other side of the road, so English road conditions would not apply. smiley - yikes

So...

Post 13

I actually only answered the first, assuming that would answer the second, but "No" applies to bothsmiley - winkeye

So...

Post 14

He must have been joking about driving in California, then. He's usually so serious that he had me fooled. smiley - doh

So...

Post 15

I'll respond to that later, when my brain's awakesmiley - laugh

So...

Post 16

Were you able to salvage any of the fudge, Any?

So...

Post 17

I think the second "Any" should have been "Amy."

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more