Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Hi...smiley - smiley
How are you?
Have you managed to quit self-harm?

smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 3

Frogglette, Tree dweller taking over the world

mmm.... i'm ok, but i don't really think i have *quit* maybe i have. don't know until theres a next time you know? if there *is* a next time smiley - brave

Secrets

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Glad you're OK, if you're sure you are hunni...?

Yeah I think I know what you mean...

It's only been a week since I last cut my arm but I managed not to do it today when a few monthgs ago that wouldn't have been possible so I guess I've made some progress on where I was six months ago...

smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 5

wow, i just cut my arm last week too. maybe it was a bad week? i'm glad you are getting stronger smiley - smiley i am too

Secrets

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I think it's combiation of my medication and cutting just not helping me as much as it once did... I still feel so weak.

It's great that you feel you are getting stronger... Cutting shouldn't be anything more than a tool that you are in control of...

smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 7

yeah, same here smiley - biggrin

Secrets

Post 8

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

You're on meds too?
I wish I could find something constructive to replace the cutting with... I don't meditation or something...

smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 9

Mmm... exercise? reading? talking on the phone? I don't know... sometimes nothing works, you just have to keep trying to find what will stop or at least to start with delay it. Maybe just being in a room with someone else will help because you don't want to do it in front of them. yes im on meds too. and sleeping pills as well temporarily

Secrets

Post 10

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Only thing I find that helps me is talking on the interent an I can't do that at muy new house...

smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 11

bummer smiley - sadface how are you doing? found anything new yet?

Secrets

Post 12

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I'm doing OK, I think... Is it a good thing when you don't cut because it seems so futile and not because you're in control of the urge to do it?
I don't know...

How are you?
smiley - peacedove

Secrets

Post 13

I tried chewing gum, and making a chain from the wrappers.

Secrets

Post 14

her_member_name

I'm still trying to quit. I have no idea why I started, it was just always instinct to scratch when I got stressed, even from when I was 11, one day I ended up going to fully cutting. I managed to avoid it for a while, and then I went back.

Secrets

Post 15

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Good luck m'dear, wherever you are.smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post