A Conversation for Intelligence and learning difficulties

Impressive

Post 1

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

you have got it ther basiclly and put it so people wil understand smiley - smiley
verry impressive. I will see if I can think of anything but at first glance that it smiley - biggrin

Impressive

Post 2

the only other thing I can think off is teachers. the actualpredudice that they have, like with me I wsa in a top set for science but a teacher refused t oteach me becasue I was dislexic. that will cause problems although I am not shure if it should be here or wether it fits in somewhere els

Impressive

Post 3

xyroth

this is a valid problem that I had forgotten about. when I was at primary school with the undiagnosed dysgraphia, and was failing abysmally, they tried to kick me out. it was defeated by pointing out that it was their failure to teach, and threatening them with the blame for non-attendance at school. it worked.
you have to put the shoe on the other foot, and now you would do it by insisting that they get you "statemented" for special needs. after that, they have to treat you right, else they can (in extreme cases) be sacked.

I will try and figure out where to put this.
smiley - tongueout

Impressive

Post 4

as I said other than that you have it down perfectly..well as close as it is likly to get without a lode of psycolidgical thery that is hard to prove and will be ripped apprt or defended without any real point in it being there smiley - tongueout

Impressive

Post 5

xyroth

yes, but will I have to start yet another page on how to deal with prejudice?, or can you think of where to tag this into the rest?
smiley - silly

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more