A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

hi...i'm new

Post 1

boshrocks

hi...i'm new here and at present am v. confused. can anyone help?smiley - erm

hi...i'm new

Post 2

Laura

Hello and welcome boshrocks smiley - ok

I've left a message and some links on your space which should be of some help, how are you finding the site? smiley - smiley

hi...i'm new

Post 3

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Welcome to h2g2 smiley - ok

hi...i'm new

Post 4

colourfulsnapesock

what do i dosmiley - smiley

hi...i'm new

Post 5

Welcome to h2g2 smiley - biggrin

I have left you a welcome message with some helpful tips to get you started smiley - ok

smiley - dontpanic it isn't as complicated as it looks at first smiley - winkeye

hi...i'm new

Post 6

bluetypeface

Hi! I'm new. And I have my towel!smiley - towel

hi...i'm new

Post 7

Welcome to h2g2 smiley - biggrin

Got your ,towel> then you will be fine smiley - ok

smiley - dontpanic I have left you a welcome message with some helpful tips to get you started.

people are very friendly here so you should soon fnd yourself feeling right at home.

smiley - cheers

hi...i'm new

Post 8

smiley - blush looks like I forgot my smiley - towelsmiley - laugh

hi...i'm new

Post 9

Dark Magician

Got my towel - need it today!!

I'm new (probably guessed) and was looking for any former Celebdaq MB members.

hi...i'm new

Post 10

J'au-æmne

Hi - welcome! I hope you enjoy the site....smiley - magic

You could try looking for Celebdaq users here: A1016290 - the h2g2 celebdaq league, but I'm not sure how active it is... smiley - erm

I used to play celebdaq in the distant past...

hi...i'm new

Post 11

If I come across any when ACEing then I will direct them to that page and hopefully they will bump into each other. smiley - ok

hi...i'm new

Post 12

fabplaygirl

hi im new aswell

hi...i'm new

Post 13

SageSPplus

I'm new too!smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - cheers

hi...i'm new

Post 14

welcome to h2g2 smiley - ok

I have left you a greeting on your personal space (homepage) that will hopefully get you started in the wide world of h2g2 smiley - laugh

Any problems smiley - dontpanic just ask and we will do our best smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Mort

hi...i'm new

Post 15

twartle-theble-buck

smiley - wahAnother new person, excellent, that makes many of us!!!

Actually, I'm a bit stuck as to what I shold put on "my space" any suggestions!

hi...i'm new

Post 16

You are certainly not alone in being new - there are many people signing up at the moment!

If you want to drop by and say hello to anyone then you can see who is online by clicking oin this link <./>online</.> or clicking on the name at the top of the posting smiley - ok

Tips for spicing up your page can be found at A690518

You could have a look at some other researchers pages to get some ideas smiley - ok

Any problems just shout and someone will come running smiley - winkeye

I have also left you a welcome messgae on your personal space with some tips smiley - ok

smiley - towel

hi...i'm new

Post 17

oops sorry for the typos - the sun is in my eyes!!

hi...i'm new

Post 18

telcontarnotts

hi i have just recently logged on.. i tried to use the name telcontar as my username but have found it taken.. it is possible that i have registered in the distant past but i cant remember...silly me if its true.... if however it is not i would like to contact anybody else who may have used that username in the past, how do i go about contacting other members of this site? any help would be most gratefully recieved.. thanks and ciao smiley - smileysmiley - bubbly

hi...i'm new

Post 19

Star Fleet...

Hi if your username is taken smiley - sadface

a good place for help can be found here : A308189

for contacts the best place to start with is the "who is online" link or you can try the <./>search</.> option, i'm sorry i couldnt be of more help it's a bit late smiley - yikessmiley - grovel

Star Fleet
smiley - planet

hi...i'm new

Post 20

U178866 is the researcher using that name as a nickname on h2g2. Is that you?

If so then you can email h2g2 DOT support AT bbc DOT co DOT uk with email address, passwords (or as much as you can remember) and both account numbers and then you could be reunited with your old space.

Although you can change your h2g2 nickname by using the preferances option (for a short cut click here <./>UserDetails</.> )

Your h2g2 nickname is not the same as your log in name so you can use anything and it wont change the log in. It would also be impossible to find out who is using that as a personal log in name as they are part of the passworded sign in info and remain secret to the individual user.

I hope that makes sense smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post