A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

A question...

Post 1

ck_fatt

Any one know about "BIO DISC"? my friend have intro such thing to me last week,and i need to know more about it whether it's fraud or what...can some 1 enlighten me? i just know that this product alleged make by NANO TECHNOLOGY...

A question...

Post 2

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

It is a scam. A fraud. A con. A deception. The people that make these things use lots of scientific sounding words many of which you won't find in any dictionary or text book and circumlocution and wafflled nonsense to make pseudoscientific claims about their implausible "healing devices" sound realistic to the gullible and credulous.

A question...

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit reading
"'BioDisc systems offer a cost effective and flexible solution to a
wide range of domestic sewage treatment applications.'

This seems to be about a slowly rotating disk in the biowaste tank, designed to improve degrading the waste.

I have the idea this device is based on solid scientific grounds smiley - smiley

By the way Welcome to HooToo, an ACE will leave you a short guide to the Guide on your Personal Message Center soon smiley - towel"

A question...

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I rather doubt that the person asking the question was asking about whether or not a compost bin manufacturer was making false claims.
Have some common sense.

A question...

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit trying to see things positive
"After first reading the question I had the impression it was about a hard disk smiley - geek.

The compost bin Bio Disk is the only candidate for some credibility. "

A question...

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

The composter is a credible product from a credible business, both of which point to it not being the subject of the post, on the other the quack healing products are not credible, hence why the poster may have natural concerns that the subject is a fraud, they also make claims about the use of nano and other advanced technologies in making their quack product, these quack products seem aimed at toward Asia and Pacific consumers whereas the composters are aimed at Europeans. I'm doubtful the poster is European.

Key: Complain about this post