A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

What county is everybody from?

Post 101

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Sorry for your mistake cybercat... im not well... im well done!! burnt to a crisp and tired like a mule working all day!... cuz all of the above is true!
cheers
sunburnt to a crisp and left to die (no arguments here!) fordsmiley - cheers

Post 102

Serephina

I'm in Surrey (not far from London) UK ..and I'm not a newbie either smiley - winkeye

Post 103

hardshellbutsoftie

I'll never make that mistake again.smiley - winkeye

Having a soft kernel, think I could give you a cuddle or ten smiley - blush

smiley - teasmiley - cake

Bc

Post 104

Serephina

I'm being sorted for smiley - cuddles tonight smiley - winkeye
I'd love a tea though ...

Post 105

hardshellbutsoftie

smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - tea

Serene Siren,
Did you hurt yourself when you feel down from heaven?
(Nicked that somewhere. It's nice though.)

Bcsmiley - blush

Post 106

Serephina

Actually I do have backache today smiley - tongueout

Post 107

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

hehe, join the club...smiley - laughsmiley - smiley... dont mean to compllain, but im sunburnt, neckstrap burn, my neck is sore and stuck in one position, my back is tired from carryin a sax all day, my feet have blisters the size of mushrooms, my thumb has been dissformed for life, my legs are going to give me runners high from marching, i dont think i have any saliva left, my knees are poping with every step i take... and that just the and thats just my PHISICAL problems!smiley - biggrin
cheers
dead, abused to the limit and PROUD... except for the pansy @$$ uniforms we have to wear... fordsmiley - cheers

Post 108

greenkinsy

I'm from the wild,woolly and wet West Country in the good old UK. How do I get the *smilies* to add to my message, I am a newbie but only on h2g2 I have had a PC for years and used other chat rooms....... I also love ebay smiley - smiley

Post 109

Welcome to H2G2!!smiley - biggrin
forsmiley - smiley all you have to do is push the little buttons at the bottom of your screen, or go to Full Smiley Index and look up hte smiles you wantsmiley - ok
cheers
dead abused to the limit and PROUD fordsmiley - cheers

Post 110

chupito

Hey,
I'm french (near Paris), but right now I'm in Cheshire (England) where I've stupidly enough decided to spend the summer under the rain...

Post 111

wow! france, i went there this summer!
IT RAINED TODAY!!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin
but we didnt have a ride to lunch so we got DRENCHED!! IT ROCKED!
cheers
wet dead fordsmiley - cheers

Post 112

Serephina

you only get the smilies at the bottom of the page in brunel skin smiley - winkeye you can find them all at <./>smileys</.> though..

Post 113

ha...what?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 114

lil_fred333

smiley - sadfaceUSsmiley - sadface
smiley - sadfacesouthsmiley - sadface
smiley - sadfacelife suckssmiley - sadface

Post 115

*slaps fred*
if you dont like it move to cuba!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 116

happygator2

i'm from Hull Yorkshire England meself but I live in New Orleans louisiana now.Man this place is a million miles from Hull but i like it

Post 117

lil_fred333

DON'T SLAP ME!
I have a right to hate this country!
I have a right to hate it's dumb big-headed-ness!
I have a right to want to vote my cat for president over bush or any other political human!
I have a right to not stand for the pledge!
I have a right to drop the flag on the ground & recycal it as scrap fabric!
I have a right to laugh at the world!
I have a right to not tell every one that they're doomed.

I have a right to continuasly go on about my rights!
I have a right to to be stupid!
I have a right to be the ruler of this contry with out any intelegence whatso ever!

Hay it's the US. I have rights. I have freedom. That's what makes it so great. We're so excepting here. We let every stupid person who wants to be there rule the nation while letting the stupid people at home, this that they help make the choices.

... when I grow up... I'm moving to Rupert. Or pluto...smiley - erm

Post 118

cryptodoxic

Hiya:

Indiana, USA.

Unless Dubya has sold the whole kit and kaboodle back to you British.

Then I guess citizenship would become a mythic quality.

c

Post 119

cryptodoxic

Alas, speaking as an amurican, the contents of your catbox are worth more than Bush.

c

Post 120

hey! my cat swallowed a diamond neclase! and what goes in must come ou... ya
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more