A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

school sucks

Post 1

thomasoracle

hi im sum random person who h8s school and im stuck in a boring old history lesson. is there nuthin worse than this??????
i h8 school as many people do.smiley - sadface
if u h8 school as well poat another blog and carry on the hate!!!!!smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - bubbly

school sucks

Post 2

Just Bob aka Robert Thompson, plugging my film blog cinemainferno-blog.blogspot.co.uk

Aw, come on. History is awesome! Which part of history are we talking about here?
You're probably just not seeing it the right way. Think of the scale, massive forces moving towards startling ends. Think about how different it all is to today. Think of the people, wondering what is going to happen next and how they will cope with it.

school sucks

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Pity you hate school, I'm sure you could learn a lot if you liked it, like spelling for example. smiley - smiley

school sucks

Post 4

Andy

smiley - laugh get with the times its text thingy isnt B'Elanasmiley - rofl

school sucks

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

But you know we don't do txt spk here, Intern, it's frowned upon, and rightly so. smiley - winkeye

school sucks

Post 6

Andy

i do if we are honest we are against it because we don't know what they are saying smiley - geeksmiley - rofl

school sucks

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, I've been around for long enough now to understand most of it, but yes, it is one of the reasons - there are many foreigners here who'd have difficulties understanding it.

school sucks

Post 8

Andy

you are a better person than i because i don't understand a word smiley - rofl

i know i know unfortunately its 07 and there not the first to use text and doubt they will be the last half don't even speak the queens English smiley - rolleyes

school sucks

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

>>half don't even speak the queens English <<

Well, that's my point - they would if they liked school smiley - winkeye

school sucks

Post 10

Andy

no one but no one admits to liking school to there peers there not unless you like having lumps knocked out of yousmiley - rofl

school sucks

Post 11

Elentari

I don't use text speak. It greatly annoys me, in fact. I make a point of sending texts that are correctly written and fully punctuated. I do use acronyms like lol on instant messaging though.

Key: Complain about this post