A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

Screaming Bulldog...Can you help ?

Post 1

Nanouka

Hi Everybody,

Wonder if anyone has experienced this with one of their dogs.
I have a three year old bulldog. Very sweet and well behaved. The only thing is he gets out of control when he sees/hears other dogs. He screams (not barks...really screams) his eyes turn blood red and seems very agressive. I have tried everything , but nothing works... I can not take him out of the yard anymore, cause I am to scared we wil have an encounter with another dog. I had him castrated last year, but nothing changed. Does anyone know where this is coming from and what I can do ??? My dogtrainer is clueless and so am I.....

Thank you

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Hello Nanouka and welcome to h2g2. smiley - smiley

I have left you a welcome message in your Personal Space, that will hopefully help you finding your way around the site. I'm sorry, but thi is not a good place for your question, I'd suggest that you go and post it in <./>Askh2g2</.>

Bel

smiley - somersault

Post 3

Batty_ACE

This is behavioral. If you don't want to put him down you have to have the time and patience to desensitize him. You really need a professional to help with this as it's not safe to do if you're not properly trained - get a behaviorist, not a trainer, to help.

Post 4

ghost-dp

\/\/3|| !f !7 0|\|1! #4pp3|\|$ \/\/3|\| !7 #37r$ 4 |)09 937 34r p1()9$

Post 5

Batty_ACE

smiley - erm Gesundheit?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more