A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

Dehydrate food with a chicken incubator.

Post 1

augroup

Can anyone confirm or otherwise that a chicken incubator can be used to dehydate foor.

It can be set to a suitable temperature, has a fan, but does not have an opening for the air to escape. [I'm reluctant to leave the door open]

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Hi there < <./>Welcome<./> > to HooToo smiley - chick

I do not know about the hygiene of an incubator. Last time I dried some fruits was in the oven. An oven has build in air outlets smiley - smiley.

Oh and perhpas < <./>Askh2g2</.> > is a better, more common place to ask these kind of questions smiley - biggrin"

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

"< <./>Welcome</.> >even, I should preview, and try to keep my finger out of knots. . . "

Post 4

LadySimBot

Well, smiley - online2long I would definitely suggest you be sure the chicken smiley - chick is thoroughly bound, tied, lashed, and any other sort of 'restricting' method you can think of because they make an incredible racket in the best of times, and WILL go right for your head if you leave the door open smiley - headhurts !!

smiley - ta

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more