This is the Message Centre for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Not cut out for driving

Post 1

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

I took the theory test and failed... I mean this is a test that even yokals can pass first time and I failed it by 3 points on the multiple choice. hmm smiley - erm

Not cut out for driving

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

the future holds another chance!

Not cut out for driving

Post 3

perhaps but the future is becoming very small indeed.

Not cut out for driving

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

my brother never drove car until he lived and worked in the USA. after a lesson he got learner's permit. he still driving even he when moved back after 3 yrs.

Not cut out for driving

Post 5

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Btw, I failed my theory test first time - on the hazard perception part. Only just scraped through the second time; it ain't that easy! (Or I'm as dim as a slack-jawed yokel, but I like to think not. smiley - winkeye)

Not cut out for driving

Post 6

Nah I know why I didn't pass; I just didn't prepare. perhaps my own arrogance failed me. it's not unknown as a failure.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more