This is the Message Centre for Redfox

What happened?

Post 1

Redfox

What happened to the little tiny community of H2G2? I just popped up the "Who's online" list and I had to SCROLL DOWN. ALOT. to see who was on there... man, this place has grown!

What happened?

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit decending in a smiley - ufo
"We have got some visitors from outer space smiley - aliensmile

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - disco
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - bluelightsmiley - spacesmiley - bluelightsmiley - spacesmiley - bluelight
smiley - bluelightsmiley - spacesmiley - bluelightsmiley - spacesmiley - bluelightsmiley - spacesmiley - bluelight
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - tardissmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - tardis

Or actually they come from the old BBC message boards < <./>/dna/hub/communities</.> > smiley - magic"

What happened?

Post 3

Redfox

ooohhhhh.... I thought it was too rapid of an expansion.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Redfox

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more