This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Argh, so much organising to do! We should be getting the keys to the new place December 13th (a friday) so we will likely be moving n the 15th (sunday) then on the 17th (tuesday) R has his 1st birthday followed on wednesday by my Dad's 51st and then a week later on the 25th it's christmas.

thing is S is working Christmas and new years days and has not yet sat his driving test so will have to be in our current flat for those days + nights in order to be able to get to work. not knowing if we will have TV and internet in time for christmas R and i *might* be decanting ourselves elsewhere for the festivities.

my head hurts trying to figure it all out!

minismiley - mouse

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 2

Sol

Moving is way stressful, especially with a small person, but it'll be worth it in the end. I am definitely in favour of dumping your stuff and then heading for someone else's place for Christmas though!

Bounce bounce for the new house! smiley - cakesmiley - magicsmiley - cake

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

smiley - magic great news mini

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - strawberry

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - biggrin

naopomo 7 mouse.

Post 6

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Allegedly moving is the fourth most frustrating situation in life.

The worst? Divorce.

The second? Cleaning the oven.

The third? Ironing. My smiley - love I know. smiley - weird

The fourth? Moving…

And I've had loads of those, and lost so much 'stuff' it hurts. I go to look for something, then realise it's gone. smiley - sadface Think VERY carefully about what to throw away…

smiley - hug

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more