This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

new badges.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Look, aren't they shiny! and both have appeared within the past couple of days smiley - wow I suppose this means i have to sort out my PS again smiley - sigh I really should learn to do proper GuideML to get it all looking nice and neat.

Unless of course anybody else wants to do it? smiley - whistle

minismiley - mouse

new badges.

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

Not that I want to do any self-advertising... OK, I admit, I do!smiley - biggrin Have you read this entry: A690518

And congratulations to the new badges!smiley - pggb

new badges.

Post 3

I have yes, its what i used last time i messed with my PS which was probably when i received my post reporter badge. I will get around to doing it again soon.

minismiley - mouse

new badges.

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I got a new badge too, the 'My work's in the edited guide'

new badges.

Post 5

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Woo hoo!!

Well done, Mini! smiley - applausesmiley - bubblysmiley - cupcakesmiley - biggrin

new badges.

Post 6

That's as much of an update as my PS is getting at this time in the morning! its 3.15AM and I am still awake. smiley - cross

minismiley - mouse

new badges.

Post 7

AlsoRan80

Very dear minicheessmouse smiley - mouse

I am sorry that you are having problems with your sleep pattern again. Are you careful about what you eat in the evening.? would a cup of Ovaltine or something like that help?

Uninterrupted sleep is so important. I know that all my life I have been able to operate well on five hours sleep a night. But it is a deep and dreamless sleep. that is the only sad thing about it because although I suppose I must dream I NEVER remember my dreams. !

I believe there is lot in the concept of being either an owl or a lark. I know I am the latter. I am a really dreary owl, but a very very happy lark. !1

How is the work going?

With much affection and take care of your sweet self.

Wed. 17th June 2009 5.35 BST

Christiane
AR80

new badges.

Post 8

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

well deserved smiley - magictakes a genius to know a genius(modestly put of coursesmiley - whistle)

new badges.

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I've got a new badge too smiley - magic

It's not quite as colourful as the 'half-badge' Icy made me, but it is an official badge and very much a surprise to receive it too...

.... I must thank my production team, gardener and sooperhero smiley - flyingpig. My darling sisters smiley - witchsmiley - witch, without whose badgering at least two of my Entries would still be a pipe-dream smiley - blush...

.. Oh! And 'thank you' to the Scouts smiley - hug for recommending me.. and to our darling Italics smiley - smooch for allowing me to press buttons smiley - ok

lil xx

smiley - divasmiley - bubbly

*hic*

new badges.

Post 10

AlsoRan80

Congratulations Lil,

You are lucky to have lots of badges. !!

I only have green hair. !!

With much affection

Christiane.
AR80

new badges.

Post 11

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

soon, the "Fools Guild" will have a new badgesmiley - magicsmiley - smiley
A2080054

Key: Complain about this post