This is the Message Centre for seaelliemae

ace's welcome seaelliemae!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the assistant community editors here, aka <./>aces</.>. We greet newbies such as yourself and help you get settled. Take your time reviewing my colleague Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. And examining the various features in the process, there's alot to see. Among the more obvious items you'll find are the assortment of <./>smileys</.>.That's just the tip of the iceberg though! Further investigation wiil reveal the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313, the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614 and-among other things-the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354. You might find the Workshop useful as a supplement to Spicing Up Your User Page, which Feisor refers you to.

Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Simply use the 'Reply' button below and I'll try to respond promptly, alright.smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for seaelliemae

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more