A Conversation for My poem

Your poetry

Post 1

Researcher Marj

I have written this before but can't see it anywhere so am repeating that I was pleasantly surprised, your poetry was better than I thought so you can preen before a mirror. Now you ought to read mine I won't put any more on here, as only one person read one of mine. Cheers marj

Your poetry

Post 2

Lord Preston

try submitting your poetry to the writting workshop or what eva it is, they are helpful most of the time. and thanks for the support. i have reaad ur poems and i liked them, but as i seem 2 remember 1 was a little 2 long 4 my personal prefrence.
Lord Preston OMFC smiley - cheers

Your poetry

Post 3

Researcher Marj

Thanks Lord Preston I am very busy at the moment my new printer doesn't seem in sync with my computer I can't seem to save any documents, and I have to get a new server tomorrow as mine is closing so think of all I will have to give a new e.mail to. so will be away for a while, I am trying to write a drama script for the BBC but with my computer playing up and me deciding to change my story halfway through and then this printer trouble, wow am I fed up. Have you ever tried to write a script for television, it aint easy, what with all the directives and seperations, still I am going to persevere but one will be enough, especially as it will be rejected anyway. Cheers Marj

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more