This is the Message Centre for Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

Quote Wars....

Post 1

friendlywithteeth

.....A dream realised smiley - winkeye

Have a rudimentary site up and running, at A777189. PLease come and have a look, and tell me what you think, what needs improving, because I see this as a joint venture, and when I usually ask for suggestions, everyone politely ignores me!
Thanking ye,
FwT

[hey that rhymes!]

Quote Wars....

Post 2

Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

Well well done. I'm still away, but writing in spirit. Methinks it be good, though. I can't find anything wrong with it.

Quote Wars....

Post 3

friendlywithteeth

..ok: glad you like it! if there are any improvements, just say!
Fwt

A Theory :-)

Post 4

friendlywithteeth

Hello Arten smiley - smiley

Are you sure you live in the US? I'm sure I read in some dusty backlog tome somewhere that you were British, doing religious studies at some Christ College....

...so was wondering if you had a plan: of several different identities, to throw people off the track of learning about you...

...I may be barking up the wrong tree completely really, and I suppose I'm going to get the same answer regardless: if I'm wrong, you'll think I'm mad and over analysing things [possible], or I'm right, and you'll deny it, whilst softly chuckling about it to yourself.

smiley - smileyFwT: involved in an incident with trees and a strange barking sound smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Incorrect, on all counts. You're just wrong. Yup. I'm Qatari. Really. smiley - winkeye

Post 6

friendlywithteeth

INcorrect on all counts eh! So I'm NOT barking up the wrong tree smiley - winkeye

Post 7

correct. you are barking up the correct tree. because, as far as I can see, you are not barking at all, much less up a tree. but that's just me being literalist.

Post 8

friendlywithteeth

How do you know that I'm not barking up a tree? This might be a pc up a treehouse...or a notepad: and I might like barking up trees to scare the neighbours.

Post 9

I simply do not see you doing so, so I assume it is not so.

Post 10

friendlywithteeth

I suppose you're right. hmph. smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

Post 11

Of course I'm right. I'm never right.

Post 12

friendlywithteeth

...meaning what?

Post 13

meaning because I am never right axiomatically, I am in this instance right.

Post 14

friendlywithteeth

paradoxically....I am smiley - smiley

Post 15

says you...

Post 16

friendlywithteeth

indeed I do