A Conversation for Walsall

Very harsh.

Post 1

Cascade2021

It's very, very harsh. Walsall is nowhere near as bad as that. The comments about people being ugly/fat/annoying is just plain childish. Hardly a constructive piece of writing is it??

WALSALL BORN N BRED

Post 2

Researcher 216786

logged into this site today for the first time what an insult to walsall, apart from the overcrowding and naff one way system it is famous
for its leather industry worldwide has one of the best markets around and the arboretum famous countrywide for the illuminations held every year! a whole variety of pubs and clubs, the art gallery, oh and of course the famous sister dora, walsall f.c aptly nicknamed the saddlers what more can i say !!!!

Very harsh.

Post 3

stephstellar

Harsh - but true. I've lived here for about 5 years total (on and off, interspersed with stays in Sheffield) over the last 10 years and it's PANTS!

Very harsh.

Post 4

Fraggle

ooh dearie me! If I've offended anyone, apologies, but I honestly don't think it's childish to poke fun at one's hometown. As I said, the gallery is EXCELLENT, and there are other redeeming features, but it is pretty crap (although not as bad as Bilston, that's a whole other story!). If you want more comedy stuff about Walsall, try www.walsallwonderland.co.uk - bloody funny, and great links to a pork scratching company!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more