This is the Message Centre for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Hi Doc!

Post 41

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

This has been dormant a LONG timesmiley - laugh Heck, Paperbaby is now PaperKid, and will be 14 this July, and has an 8-year-old sister, Notepad!

I've got big news: I'm going to be in the UK this summer! A87879046

Hi Doc!

Post 42

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Hi! I have my own now, a five year old incorporable skeptic, smiley - winkeye live has moved on most swiftly and I've been in Boston for 10 years now.

Can you believe it. I was in the UK for Christmas and did a 10 year anniversary thing. It was fun. But now I probably won't be back for a year or so.

So you had a second 6 years after the first. Gives me hope smiley - winkeye

Hi Doc!

Post 43

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, I'll have to see about getting back east sometime, or you can show the kiddo some redwoods close up sometime smiley - winkeye

Hi Doc!

Post 44

I want a redwood of my own, but I'd probably want one of those ancient mega redwoods that grow bigger than the current record holders... or maybe one of those threes from the planet of the animorph razors.

But yes, we spend so much time fliting to England and VT that the rest of the USA is unknown to her (and me)

Hi Doc!

Post 45

Well, I live at the northern edge of the range, and there's an RV that can act as a spare room in the driveway smiley - winkeye

Hi Doc!

Post 46

Waaaaaait a minute... If you're in Boston, what are you doing up at this time of the morning?

Hi Doc!

Post 47

I have never been very good with a clock. Or bedtime.

Key: Complain about this post