This is the Message Centre for Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Dylan Moran

Post 1

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I was recently told about him and was watching this on you-tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0A-15JQ8k

According to a friend I'm alot like him, about 9 minutes 40 I can kinda see what my friends talking about, it is the sort of thing I think I'd say. Anyone else see any connections? Anyone else heard of him?

smiley - biggrin

Dylan Moran

Post 2

HonestIago

I've seen him live: rather brilliant, so like you in that regard.

Also a borderline mental, chain smoking alcoholic. I'm hoping that's not like you.

Dylan Moran

Post 3

smiley - blush
Probably classed as mental smiley - winkeye But I'm not a smoker or alcoholic, i can't buy alcohol, yet.smiley - evilgrin

Dylan Moran

Post 4

IctoanAWEWawi

got his latest DVD at home, he is rather good.
I especially like his take on the whole religious debate when someone starts telling him all about their belief in god -
"Really? That's nice. Have a biccie"
smiley - laugh

Like you? I dunno, I suspect your friends see a different person to who I see.

He's certainly a non-conformist and works very hard at what he does. So that is like you. But I guess the similarity your friends see is the non-conformist intelligent bloke side.

Can lend you the DVD next time I see you.

Dylan Moran

Post 5

The religious bit is brilliant.

My friends probably do see a different person, I'm probably quieter at school.smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more