This is the Message Centre for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

all kinds of new news

Post 1

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Well first of all I got to see a whole bnunch of old friends on my trip so far...both in tampa, and in NC...I got to get the low down on who all is deployed to the desert and I wish them all the luck...one thing I have known for a couple of weeks now but wanted to anouce here after I secured the second part of my news is that I do have a new job at an earth station in CT...that meens I will be commuting for a couple of months over there untill I find an appartment closer to the site....my second news Item that goes along with the job is....I got a new ...well it's not new new but it's new to me so that's what counts...as I am still on my trip I don't have a lot of time to talk today but hopefully soon I will be on more often smiley - winkeye

smiley - chick
(smiley - cuddlesmiley - bunny)

all kinds of new news

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy

smiley - hug

all kinds of new news

Post 3

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Congrats, Tac. smiley - biggrin

all kinds of new news

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - coolsmiley - boing Good going smiley - smiley Do you get a pay rise with the job? smiley - laughsmiley - boingsmiley - cool

all kinds of new news

Post 5

Lady Scott

That's great news about the job and the car Tac! smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

all kinds of new news

Post 6

Tabitca

well done on the new job smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more