A Conversation for 'What If...?'

...I were to shave off my 3 week stubble

Post 1

Spitfire

It's getting to the itchy stage just before it starts to feel like an integral part of my jaw when pushed back and forth. Any comments. Should I unleash my razor on it or go about looking shipwrecked a little while longer?

Post 2

GreyDesk

It depends upon how much sun you've had in those last three weeks. I can tell you now the 'bronzed face - white jaw' look is not a good one smiley - yikes

Post 3

Spitfire

GreyDesk - your observations are duly noted. As it happens, the onset of the stubble was coincident with my return to ship, which, in my particular case approximates to becoming a troglodyte for 6 weeks at a stretch. So the contrasting face/jaw image is not a factor.

Post 4

GreyDesk

In that case I would suggest if you do shave said growth away, you have a wonderful opportunity to experiment with comedy beard stylies in front of the mirror, before going for the final chop - a la Richard Branson, Jimmy Hill, George Michael, Craig David etc smiley - laugh

Post 5

Spitfire

Well, the deed is done.
I'm stubble-free again.
Now I wonder, should I shave my head too ...

Post 6

just another number

smiley - yawn no, the shaved head is never good, but hairless chests r, maybe u shld get that waxed...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more