A Conversation for Northwest US Researchers Group

Warning: Alaskan Sighted

Post 1

Khel

The Department of Fish and Game is issuing a warning to all members of the Northwest Researchers Group: An Alaskan has been sighted in the area.
For those not familiar with this temperamental breed, Alaskans endure six month or more winters with little sunlight and lots of cold and ice, making them only a little bit better tempered than the Irish.
All Northwest Researchers are advised not to feed the Alaskans, and to take proper precautions at all times.

--Khel, Alaskan at Large

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

uh-oh -- I have a friend visiting from Alaska next week for dinner -- does this mean I can't feed her? She might get awfully hungry by the time she hauls back up to Seward....

smiley - smiley
Mikey

Post 3

Khel

The problem with feeding Alaskans is that if you feed them once, then they'll expect you to keep doing it.. Next thing you know, you have Alaskans standing outside your window, pressing their noses on the glass, or rooting through your garbage...

Post 4

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

I'll keep that in mind. smiley - winkeye

Oh, BTW, I've added you to my list of Northwest Researchers.

smiley - aliensmile
Mikey

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more