This is the Message Centre for Peta

My 8th h2g2 Birthday tomorrow...

Post 41

Wand'rin star

Dunx must be 8 by now as he introduced me and I'll be 8 on Thursday. Got through rather a lot of office computers in that time.smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 42

Willem

Hello Peta! I hope things are well on your end as well.

I've never been away. It's just that for a long time I've been keeping a very low profile here while working on personal issues. Recently I've started writing entries again ... one on Quiver Trees and one on Carrion Flowers ... and I intend to write a few others as well ... but right now I'm very busy 'irl'; I'll tackle them when things quiet down.

I'm still concerned about the state of the h2g2 community. It really seems a bit inactive at the mo ... not quite as vibrant, not so much chat, discussion, controversy even ... as in the past. I dunno, maybe things will seem better when *I* become a bit more active again! But I see that some other 'long-timers' here also seem to have lost many friends and seem to be experiencing a 'drought' of responses to their postings ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more