This is the Message Centre for Peta

Cotswolds

Post 1

Peta

I'm going to be off on holiday for the next few days, with my beloved in the Cotswolds. smiley - loveblush

Have a good time, back next week... smiley - ok

Cotswolds

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Welcome back smiley - smiley How was the trip ?

Have also just returned from holiday myself. smiley - surfer (closest)"

Cotswolds

Post 3

Peta

Hi Traveller,

We had a great time! The weather was a bit dubious, but we managed to get out walking in the Cotswold hills - which was really lovely, the Cotswolds is a beautiful area, lots of lovely English villages.

What were you up to? Surfing? Seaside? Did you have a good time too? smiley - smiley

Cotswolds

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit still unpacking
"Indeed, sea sand and sun smiley - smiley. Digging pools, building dikes, catching crabs. On occasion to some nearby old town, finding out the streats wer flooded smiley - weird.

Very busy looking for a new job and trying to clear the backlog in the meantime. Was only 350 threads with new postings in a fortnight smiley - biggrin. Discovering 'Jim Lynn' has released the older threads on the MP list around the tenth oldest smiley - ta.

How about some sticky threads on POV to inform 'them' of the current changes on return from their holidays? Or perhaps a dedicated closed announcement forum . . . Keep seeing the same questions drifting by over and over again. "

Cotswolds

Post 5

Peta

That sounds like a great holiday - I love fishing and netting stuff on the rocks. smiley - smiley

Sticky threads, yes, it's on the list somewhere I think it shouldn't be too far away - they've been really busy lately building a new moderation system, we're so busy now that that had to take priority.

Good luck with the job hunting. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more