I'm back...

Post 22

Jimi X

*imagines Peta roaming about the British Isles like Johnny Appleseed*

smiley - smiley

I'm back...

Post 23

wildiris

i know that this doesnt pertain to your conversation, but you work here, and i am a newbie, could you please give me some hints on how you get all the faces going i know smiley - sadface and smiley - smiley but the thumbs up etc.... also how do people get all those graphics on their personal space? is that something you can do here, or do you have to have them on your computer? thanks alot wildiris

I'm back...

Post 24

Whisky

smiley - run on my way to your personal space wildiris, I'll reply to your question over there

smiley - cheers
whisky

I'm back...

Post 25

Whisky

smiley - run
*runs back in*

whisky with worn out fingers smiley - tongueout

hey, is there any smiley - coffee around this page

I'm back...

Post 26

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

It took you an hour?

See? I said we needed a newbie page that they have to go through before they enter the site.

The newbie filter is working too well.

There should be a page or a printable manual with some Wowbagger or otherwise cartoons...and a wave file or two...I mean this site is associated or was with the people who did Starship Titanic, right?
This place is part of the 'future'? Right?
I've encountered aces who didn't know you could click on a smiley to get to the page or click on a name to get to a page...

I'm back...

Post 27

Whisky

smiley - nahnah
No it didn't take me an hour, it's just that the H2G2 clock is incredibly accurate, if i'd posted one message 3 hours and 1 minute ago and the other 2 minutes later it would still show 3 hours and 2 hours respectively

I'm back...

Post 28

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

remind me to never use a posting time for an alibi...

I'm back...

Post 29

Whisky

smiley - laugh
Actually, it's even worse now, the two postings say 4 hours and 2 hours

I must have had a blackout.... or maybe I was doing some real work for a change... I can't remember smiley - silly

I'm back...

Post 30

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Something about computers...kinda like a hotrod bulldozer...

uh...

Post 31

eska

*tries to draw a mental picture of a red bulldozer with flames painted on the front*
*utterly fails*

uh...

Post 32

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Obviously never been to a tractor pull.

No. I meant, no matter how you tart it up, it will still be ponderous.

uh...

Post 33

Whisky

A bit like my Ex-wife smiley - winkeye

smiley - erm

I don't believe I just typed that, and I don't believe I'm actually going to press post either

uh...

Post 34

Whisky

Oops, my mouse must have slipped....

uh...

Post 35

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

Happy to be your straight man, Groucho!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more