This is the Message Centre for stupidgirl,notanace,possiblyathree (Keeper of thingummies, wotsits and oojamerflips)

TP

Post 41

Zalisander, Muse of Mayhem!

oh yeah, and Granny weatherwax will be round at Nanny Ogg's catching up on the gossip:- 'Did you hear...?'
Oh i forgot, they already do that!

TP

Post 42

Argon0 (50 and feeling it - back for a bit)

And Then Carrot will wake up in the Shower to realise its all been a Horrible dream...

Has anyone else seen/bought the latest Pratchett? Called the Last Hero stars Cohen the Babarian, Oh, and RinceWind! Illustrated by Josh Kirby - its started off quite good...

TP

Post 43

Inkwash

wwaaah!? a new one!?
And here's me outside the UK for eternity... I'll just hold out for the Swedish translation...

TP

Post 44

To add another book to your woes, he's jut released YET another Discworld book - this time for the "youth market" (but I bought it anyway) - called: Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents

TP

Post 45

stupidgirl,notanace,possiblyathree (Keeper of thingummies, wotsits and oojamerflips)

...Can't be bov'd to read back so just leaps in, astonishingly athletically....
....woah. Two big words in one sentence!! Yikes!!

...Hmmm, wasn't aware of that one, (stoop: behind the times) but can now rush out and SHOP for it!!! (How did I ever manage without h2g2???)

Hi guys!

...And good luck to little sis, who's just moved to THE most dangerous area of Nottingham...don't go anywhere on your own!!!

-stoop.

TP

Post 46

Amazing maurice & educated rodents is very good actually, I really enjoyed it - read the second 2/3rds one night when i should have been sleeping instead!!

TP

Post 47

Elf Lord Dante (Scout)

Can't you just see Sam Neil as Archchancellor Ridicully? and how about the guy who played Bilbo in Lord of the rings as the Burser?
Elfy smiley - elf

TP

Post 48

Bilbo the Bursar? Nah he wasn't enough...

P.S. IIRC he was also in the Borrowers...

TP

Post 49

Researcher 211965

What about for Vimes Paul Darrow(aka Avon from Blakes 7), I mention this because he played him in a stage production of guard guards and can see him in that role very well

TP

Post 50

Hmmm... As long as he doesn't play it AS Avon...

TP

Post 51

Come back!!!!
I am, with of cheesecake attempting to lure poele back to these conversations. I will even try and get Stoop back!

heeeeeres...nineofeight!!!

Post 52

nineofeight

hi zalisander wot was that about cheescake??

Post 53

mmmm *eyes nine of eight suspiciously* Are you really stupid girl in disguise? or just one of the clones?

Post 54

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

'Stoop' used to be ThreeofTwo so I suspect she's gained a bit over the years, by a factor of 3:4

ie: 3/2 x 3/4 = 9/8

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~

Post 55

nineofeight

heheheh very clever!!
Hi jwf how r u?? Long time no smiley - rose

Post 56

Gained a bit of what? you see, here's the real test, if it is stoop, next time she sees me, i will get smacked!
smiley - cheerup

Post 57

nineofeight

Yes, but will she see you ever again??

Post 58

nineofeight

D'oh! I felt sure that one would work.
smiley - headhurts
smiley - bigeyes
anyway back to business.
...the chap who's in monkey bone and the Mummy ...oh whats his name....he IS Carrot, anyway.

Post 59

fivefootnothing

hello nine of eight. Are you sure the increase in size isnt because you are pregnant or something? A bonny little bird told me that you quite possibly could be!!

Post 60

nineofeight

..well, nothing, don't believe everything you hear from mad people.

Key: Complain about this post